Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Have A Really Small Amount Of Blood In My Urine

Kollateralschaben - I get it but not Vol.1

The Alex is for this masterpiece lifted into the sky on the people praise his name! Who

the 1234 State of the Bull horny doctors will come to this milestone, the punk rock history not pass! Short angry and not entirely serious songs here, shoot from the pits and vote on the big bash in Punk Inner city with cans and sting annoy a philistine. Brutal hits like: "work + then death" "Clogged toilet" and the mega hit: THE ARE SOLD! For all I can now die wat punk is because then please come to? Nothing works better than if sometimes the "I get it but not Vol.2" is coming! So you cockroaches ran to the instruments! But snappy!

http://www.myspace.com/kollateralschaben


Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment