Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Im Scared About Getting Schizophrenia

In dark November morning ...


After my homemade quince jam eaten within a short time ago had another delicacy for breakfast, because, bought jam can not entice me. Since there are currently so many dates, I remembered the Dattelorange spread, we've always got time to students in the health food store. Unfortunately, the then eventually taken out of the range and I ate it not for long.
So I chopped oranges and dates, and mixed and cooked with preserving sugar for a truly delicious spread.



Sorry, it's not really my thing, to the oranges. It took me an entire Saturday afternoon to skin two kilos of oranges, and in the end I had just under a kilo Fruchtfleich left. Together with 500 grams of chopped dates (weighed after the seeds were removed) and a packet of jam sugar 3:1 were it but at least six glasses of marmalade. Tastes great for breakfast and bring a little "sun" in dark November morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment