Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Support Kod:0x8004005

Priceless ....


I had I would be so nice. After a year I finally knew how I could implement the spiny Probefilz in a practical piece of felt. It should be Gauntlets of it. The spines make the felt that is so nice stretch.





The Vorfilz was made relatively quickly, everything calculated perfectly measured and accurately - I thought! However, it has been so taken for a long time before I had cut the number of points from a second Vorfilz. A punch here would have been really handy.


Then the work was first Assignment. Every single point (I do not remember if it was 180, or just 130) was trimmed circular.


All threads were drawn together and knotted. The resulting spikes were wrapped and tied again.


It took ....


the felting I have not photographed. The felted result, I was not bad. Now had all the threads are cut back and removed. Duration, duration ....



But unfortunately it turned out that the cuffs were too strong and wanted me to speak slip of the poor.


ado, I pinched each with a rubber sting once and then felted. Of the rubber I have no picture, but you can imagine it might.


not imagine you can probably, that is red after about 50 rubber skin for the thumb nail and hurts quite unpleasant.



However, after the second felt were the cuffs become pretty tight. Exactly the way I they wanted.

I originally wanted to sell it and yes I already had more color combinations in my head. But after this long development process, they are virtually impossible to sell if I were to convert the work in hourly wage. Since they remain dependent on me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment