Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mens Football Cake Cake

KARNEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :-)))) I'm out! So also

yes .... and so it is quiet here grad bissi tinkering on the important stuff like ..... Kroetenblog costume and party calendar keep me up in suspense .. . ah yes!
And because nu tomorrow Indian is just ne ... ..... my Tach is quiet here until Ash Wednesday ... well kinda only her know so know!
The Kroetenkater this year goes the way as a mouse .... and yes I ..... I'll go as spinach pizza ... what else :-)

value for her .... "Alaaf and Helau" and for all the non-nu then the celebration noses .... allet love and keep up ...:-)

Bisk must be fun to say ... yet so precious in any song right?

(so look again .... pickled herring, orange juice, Alkaseltzer ... all because you can start ...)


Machtet all very good indeed ... in between I sign Of course ... if I was so soon after the champagne caves come home :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment