Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ativanexpiredside Affects



möööönsch ... had I known before the time .. do because I would have gone through very smoothly like :-)

(Mist ..... is drinne shot .. sorry) ..
Sooo here mal ne "" Ode to my home: ..... yes :-)))

Chorus:


Rheinberg is to the fossa,

On Bach and Moers am Rhein,

And all the beautiful maiden

can only be made Berka!
There are so many world-wide on our fine town, can

But none so beautiful, so dare to be there for you as Rheinsberg.

are And you out there in the world, your heart is always home,

you think: Oh, but I could soon be back in Rheinsberg.

And what attracts me to this city, my Friend, believe me, it

Et dat real Rhinberkse Platt, dat gev etnur Emol here.

And I hear these tongue blow, then I know for sure:

with a few friends I drink this evening still Schabau
So life goes back and forth, yet there is a sense

And I'm old, white I know exactly where I am safe.

Usage Polvertörm on de Vallan know the mech then determined

On Wall on operational op de dor Strote RÜT then each child:


melody and text: Berka

0 comments:

Post a Comment