Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hemoglobin, Physiology

Today ...


Oh well ... So today gibbet of the occasion ... no new post .... because .. I'm off to celebrate so :-)

SOS ... is writing the Kroetenkater ...... the toad is grad völlich nooooch funny ... funnier than ever .. because she cries and laughs and all dat gleichzeitich while makes nothing at all ... the only hockkt before their komichen thing and read mail and so ... ... but AT LEAST nuja is here this time noticed that I am full so special .... I've got two different namely sucking. .. jaja ... ma looks here: Sun AÖSp dat picture above ne ......! Oh ... and I'll be ever so allens dankie say for the good wishes ... (the toad is always so nen "I" drann, full of silly that) to do ... so yes ... there should I say to you!
PS and yes ....... the Kroetenkater on the "blue" eye blind ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment