Sunday, February 13, 2011

Red Bump On End Of Nose

.... full boar scary!!

So ... now I'm actually makes it a relaxed day would ... he was ... until just now ... because it still had the Kroetenkind and I started a conversation a Chatt Jaha ... is ... so ... sometimes when Princess geschlaucht from work lies in bed and can only use keys .. but that is not level now .. but [19:22] to this incredible .....:

toads child: huhu

Paderkroete [19:23] : yes ... was clear!

toads child [19:24]: I just wanted to ask whether time ( Editor's note ... "time" is the wedded wife) drive me tomorrow morning can not, because on my way there every morning but as the man or something Can not I do not recognize you in Sun Ner dark alley, we see as only the cigarette butt and is there every morning whether I work at 6 or 7 must

toads child [19:24]: full uncanny

Paderkroete [19:25]: ok ... I clear the moment ... that's not so you have the fear!

toads child [19:25]: ich finds so funny is that as more and even if I have different service

Paderkroete [19:25]: that would be me weird .. ne what alley is that?

Paderkroete [19:27]: I mean what street?

toads child [19:27]: since in the pommesbude

Paderkroete [19:27]: if time does not go up then run I with you tomorrow!

Paderkroete [19:27]: the cube?

toads child [19:27] yes because then the road continues [19:28]

Paderkroete: ok .. so old Ükern ... can not run different iweie?

toads child [19:28]: but I did think about just then I run a street before

toads child [19:28] is still dark:-D

Paderkroete [19:28]: ne ... ... I run with or time goes up ... I eloquent equal with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gaaaaaaaanz great

0 comments:

Post a Comment