Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Lohri Invitation Text

Kroetengeburtstach :-)

So you love .. so here yesterday after I so easily angeschickert happy drunk by the wind through the area tumbled 'm skipping ... so very full of joy and so ... yes .. I wanted to today, finally some pictures to NEN NEN .. so the only way some love





and this is my birthday table ... allet of indescribable gift: of course :-)
First of all, by the Kroetenkater (full of control freak by the way) people ... yes!
buntige and the cat .. so here is ... the vonne ISMI and sewn vonne Gränni ..... look ma:



jo .. and special about the quality colored cat is as follows ... that is because. .. I had seen before in Gränni Woooochen ne .... and I knew that the ISMI was great and then I wanted to buy do so to the ISMI to give a birthday ,...... unfortunately I had to but cancel the appointment because I grad bissi "disfluencies" was yes and NU hatt Ismi me for my birthday gift .... ne sounds incredible, but so is * *
hop and yes we are in grad ne Ismi I watch ....... ... nen ma picture me hattse gemalert ..... soooo enchantingly beautiful ... because even as a story is one of them ...... I'll show you gleichmal do so:

is not that wonderful suuuper great? Sun nu and here the story about the picture.

"There once was a little witch who lived in a big pond in a little witch's house on the pond härrliche lily schwömmten in colorful colors on those when the sun shone, small Hexenfröschlein croaking. One day, the little witch turned her round again to the pond, they did so every morning watt to physically to stay fit, suddenly sat before her on the Teichweg a little toad. The little witch was amazed, watt for the little toad had great golden eyes, and stared astonished ... but wait! What was that? The little toad had a small tuft of red hair on her head toads. A red hands! Since the little witch was amazed even more un said to the little toad 'Hey, little toad, relevant ma, why do you got there the sun red hair on Deim head? " Then answered the toad: 'Hömma, you little blood sausage, datt sin-loving my hair. I Frach you ja auch nich, watt the silly hat is there to look at your Kopp! Hate never seen ne toad with red hair, or watt? "




'Uh ...', then said the little witch! "Nope." Un were now the two best friends. Every morning, they strolled together around the pond un had a lot of fun if they threw gegenseitich with duckweed un hinnerher both aussahn like hell ... the end!

Yes so ... and that's me .... but not very deeply moving past year older than the day before yesterday :-)
1000 thanks to all of you, even on the wed spouse and the Kroetenbrut ..... that was a wonderful wonderful birthday !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment