Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vegeta Proposal To Bulma

Saturday .....

was a really beautiful Saturday! Super Doll gaaaaaaanz had wonderful visit from far and when it arrived .... unfortunately ne very important person was missing it ... jo .. and I was already disappointed bissi so .. but neeee ..... I have the verschaukelt ..... visit was complete ... you hach .... came a little later, purely because of snow before turning even a walk round with sweet dog after the long drive ..... and I always thought I remember allet .-)))
Sun recently .... now I now all the time little bit from here ...... it certainly was sohooo, I do not cook .... neee had, I needed to get up to Sektnachfüllen ... not even all the wedded wife has taken over Hach .... ...... and et were "English breakfast" ... the good darann is ..... you can eat spread throughout the day so ... until everything is all ... ... I've also made it so I must nu veeeery much in my pen ..... stone Tired and Vollgefuttert Ahja ... ... and I lieeeeeeeeebe birthdays ... my special * grin *




your loving all .. I do that just as the nu Kroetenkater and hit me back ..... more tomorrow ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment