Monday, February 14, 2011

How Do You Make Chocolate Cigarillos?

Schaumschokiüberzugdingstorte

Kroetenhaus today after I had barely cleaned thoroughly, I thought it would ne suuuuper idea of the occasion to make a cake ... yes!
had then decided for the complicated Schokidingsüberzugkusstorte and after all ingredients had been buying ... yes ... I wanted to do with it once so :-)
I opened the first box schaumschokiküsse .. . .... yes, and then the Kroetenkind came into the kitchen. "Oh yummy marshmallows .... Negerküsse schokiüberzogene it shouted and reached into the box ..... Hömma I thought so ... .. the Hömma for ne pie yes ... and I could not help it and fix Schokidings in her throat ... waaaaaaaaaaaa ...... but then the developed so ne momentum .... Kroetenkind took the next Schokikuss ... a brief grin spread over her sweet little face from ..... and hey presto ... .. I had the thing that is holding the SCHOKIKuss hair ... .. by the hue and cry and cry, of course, the other Kroetenhausbewohner were also attracted to ... and it felt like it had to come ...... Schokiküsse no longer there ... but ne "I catch up and get you" running around through Kroetenhaus waaaaaaaaaaaa ..... ... and then the doorbell rang ... oh ... who opens it? I was clear ... I do not care what you think is a postman when I NEN Schokikuss held hair and eyes .... ah yes ... and have cake tomorrow gibbet not exactly ... at least not SCHOKIKUSStorte :-) ))

0 comments:

Post a Comment