Monday, February 21, 2011

Hair Stylists Birthday Cake

half past nine in the morning Kroetenborn

Yepp. .... Had to get out of the garbage ..... very much even .... so I made myself ready ... so outgoing with moon boots and scarf and sunglasses. Et was freezing cold and uncomfortable glistening sunny. Nix for Nachtkroeten ... but whatever. So, I opened the front door ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * screaming * suuuper cold outside .... there. But as a toad has one of course so his pride so I ventured out to the Bioeimer ..... almost forgot ... ... tseee! Munter * cough * waddled so I hopped on the garbage cans.
Yikes, the neighbor from the house next door was also out there already, mist, as I had Nu grad Sun üüüüberhaupt not feel like it ... no matter what has to be that way. I stalked me so unobtrusive to the barrels, and remained in dismay at neiiiiiiiiiin ..... that was not a dream .. it true the most realistic of all the most realistic Realities. Said neighbor used the sidewalk ..... WITH WATER HOSE NEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "The whole ol split off must go here, so no one else does," she bleated at me .... uh yeah ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment